We’re back with our October monthly Toronto-Vancouver real estate roundtable with Urmi, Steve and John!
This month, John and Steve report on slowing real estate markets in Toronto & Vancouver.
We also discuss:
- How high interest rates are impacting the market and consumer sentiment
- Why government measures at all levels to increase our supply to match our growing population needs aren't adding up to much
- How the Canada-India dispute over an alleged killing of a Canada citizen by Indian agents may impact foreign students - and the real estate market
How to Watch/Listen:
- Click on play button above to watch on this blog post
- Go to our Move Smartly YouTube channel to watch this session there
- Go to our Move Smartly podcast to listen to this episode there
About This Series
Each month, MoveSmartly.com editor, Urmi Desai, talks to Steve Saretsky, Housing Analyst & Realtor at Oakwin Realty in Vancouver and John Pasalis, Housing Analyst, Broker and President, Realosophy Realty in Toronto about the latest data and on-the-ground insights in Canada's biggest residential real estate markets.
Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org
Urmi Desai is Founding Editor at Move Smartly, a leader in Toronto real estate news & analysis, and is Realosophy Realty's Chief Content Officer with responsibility for Realosophy.com and all consumer education and tools.
Urmi holds a B.A. in Political Science and English from the University of Toronto and an M.A. from the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs (Trade Economics) at Carleton University (Ottawa, Canada).