The market is heating up as we’re back with our Feb Toronto-Vancouver real estate roundtable with Urmi, Steve and John!
This week, we talked about:
- As sales rebound, we discuss what is behind the boost and whether it’s part of a larger trend?
- How will the BoC next rate moves impact consumer sentiment?
- And we take a closer look at the condo market as rents decline and units are not selling
- Plus as governments try to rope in Canada housing unaffordability, it anything working yet?
How to Watch/Listen:
- Click on play button above to watch on this blog post
- Go to our Move Smartly YouTube channel to watch this session there
- Go to our Move Smartly podcast to hear this episode when it become available on (new episodes go live each Tuesday) - click to listen here
About This Series
Each month, MoveSmartly.com editor, Urmi Desai, talks to Steve Saretsky, Housing Analyst & Realtor of The Saretsky Group at Oakwin Realty in Vancouver and John Pasalis, Housing Analyst, Broker and President, Realosophy Realty in Toronto about the latest data and on-the-ground insights in Canada's biggest residential real estate markets.
Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org
Urmi Desai is Founding Editor at Move Smartly, a leader in Toronto real estate news & analysis, and is Realosophy Realty's Chief Content Officer with responsibility for Realosophy.com and all consumer education and tools.
Urmi holds a B.A. in Political Science and English from the University of Toronto and an M.A. from the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs (Trade Economics) at Carleton University (Ottawa, Canada).