It’s darker out there in more ways than one — we try to weather it together with our monthly Toronto-Vancouver real estate roundtable for November with Urmi, Steve and John.
This month, John Pasalis, President and Broker of Realosophy Realty in Toronto, and Steve Saretsky, Analyst and Realtor of the Saretsky Group in Vancouver, talk to Urmi Desai, Move Smartly Editor, about slowing real estate markets in Toronto & Vancouver.
We also discuss:
- What’s Next for Interest Rates and the Market
- Major Pre-Construction Market Trouble in Toronto?
- Minister Marc Miller Tables Latest Canada Immigration Targets Amidst Housing Crisis
- Landmark U.S. Ruling Against Agent Commissions - What Does it Mean for Canada?
How to Watch/Listen:
- Click on play button above to watch on this blog post
- Go to our Move Smartly YouTube channel to watch this session there
- Go to our Move Smartly podcast to hear this episode when available on:
About This Series
Each month, MoveSmartly.com editor, Urmi Desai, talks to Steve Saretsky, Housing Analyst & Realtor of The Saretsky Group at Oakwin Realty in Vancouver and John Pasalis, Housing Analyst, Broker and President, Realosophy Realty in Toronto about the latest data and on-the-ground insights in Canada's biggest residential real estate markets.
Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org
Urmi Desai is Founding Editor at Move Smartly, a leader in Toronto real estate news & analysis, and is Realosophy Realty's Chief Content Officer with responsibility for Realosophy.com and all consumer education and tools.
Urmi holds a B.A. in Political Science and English from the University of Toronto and an M.A. from the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs (Trade Economics) at Carleton University (Ottawa, Canada).