Your recent mortgage must-knows all in one place!
I hope that you enjoyed the Family Day long weekend.
I used the holiday yesterday for its stated purpose, so there won’t be a new post this week. I’ll be back next Monday as usual.
In the meantime, here are links to five key recent posts about Canadian mortgage rates and inflation:
- Canadian Mortgage Rate Forecast for 2022
- The Bank of Canada Will Be Live at Its Next Meeting
- When Will US Inflation Peak?
- Why CDN Bond Yields Surged Despite Big Job Losses
- The Latest Inflation Data Are Not as Bad as You Might Think
Image Credit: iStock/Getty
David Larock is an independent full-time mortgage broker and industry insider who works with Canadian borrowers from coast to coast. David's posts appear on Mondays on this blog, Move Smartly, and on his blog, Integrated Mortgage Planners/blog.
February 22, 2022Mortgage |