With some homes getting up to 30 offers in the Toronto area right now, how can you get ahead as a buyer?
Home buying when the market is highly competitive as it currently is across the Toronto area is frustrating and stressful.
With some homes getting up to 30 offers on their offer night, it can feel as though you'll never be able to win the home you want.
We've heard from many buyer with common worries:
- Homes just keep getting more expensive - if I don’t buy now will I ever be able to afford one?
- There are not enough homes to choose from, should I just wait?
- I keep losing in multiple offers and bidding wars, what can I do?
- Should I make a bully offer?
Even in a highly competitive market, you can learn how to be a stronger home buyer.
In this webinar, John Pasalis, lead contributor to Move Smartly and President, Realosophy Realty, will walk you through:
1. The number one mistake buyers make that hurts your chances of getting a home.
2. How to find value in today's market.
3. Bidding war strategy - why price is not the only thing that matters.
4. A behind the scenes look at what a bidding war looks like from the seller's perspective.
5. When you should and shouldn't make a 'bully offer'.
The session with have a live Q&A so you can ask your own particular questions.
Sessions are free. Attend on Wed March 3rd 12-1PM ET or Sat March 6th 2-3PM ET. Reserve your spot NOW!
John Pasalis is President of Realosophy Realty, a Toronto real estate brokerage which uses data analysis to advise residential real estate buyers, sellers and investors.
A specialist in real estate data analysis, John’s research focuses on unlocking micro trends in the Greater Toronto Area real estate market. His research has been utilized by the Bank of Canada, the Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
Follow John on Twitter @johnpasalis
February 23, 2021Buying | Toronto and GTA | Events |