This month, I respond to some of the bigger questions consumers and viewers are asking right now.
Every month, I respond to the questions submitted to us about the particular real estate issues and questions consumers are experiencing across the GTA. This month, Urmi Desai, Editor, MoveSmartly.com and I decided to tackle some of the bigger questions viewers and consumers have had for me:
- Conflation of Short-Term Immigration Pressures With Long-Term Real Estate Realities?
- Isn't Income *the* Constraint on Home Prices?
- Aren't There Risks to the Toronto Real Estate Market from the Coming Recession and Job Losses?
- What Really Drives Rent Prices?
- Bonus 1: Is John Just a Bull-y, Bull-y Two Shoes?
- Bonus 2: What Have You Been Wrong About This Year, John?
How to watch?
- Watch the video above, just click the "play" button
- Go to the Move Smartly YouTube channel to watch this video with with time stamps
- Listen to this episode on the Move Smartly podcast on Apple podcasts
Submit your own real estate questions to be addressed in future episodes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
John Pasalis is President of Realosophy Realty. A specialist in real estate data analysis, John’s research focuses on unlocking micro trends in the Greater Toronto Area real estate market. His research has been utilized by the Bank of Canada, the Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
March 13, 2023Advice |