I respond to another round of consumers experiencing challenging real estate situations and decisions across the Toronto area right now.
This month, I respond to the following questions submitted to us and shared by Urmi Desai, Editor, MoveSmartly.com:
- Should We Buy Pre-Construction to Get Back into the GTA?
- Have I Overpaid for a Pre-Con Condo in Mississauga?
- Bought a Property Without the Right Zoning - Is Realtor at Fault?
- Will We See Forced Sales & Lower Home Prices as Mortgage Renewals Come Due?
- What Should We Do to Eventually Get Into Our ‘Forever’ Family Home?
Watch the video above, at the Move Smartly YouTube channel with time stamps or listen on the Move Smartly podcast on Apple.
Submit your own real estate questions to be addressed in future episodes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
John Pasalis is President of Realosophy Realty. A specialist in real estate data analysis, John’s research focuses on unlocking micro trends in the Greater Toronto Area real estate market. His research has been utilized by the Bank of Canada, the Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
A leader in real estate analytics, Realosophy educates consumers at Realosophy.com and MoveSmartly.com and helps clients make better decisions when buying and selling a home.
February 17, 2023Advice |