We return to our semi-regular feature, Move Smartly ideas, where Urmi and John unpack and discuss some of the bigger issues impacting the housing market in Toronto and Canada.
This week, I talk to John about the big ‘demand side’ numbers we should know in Canadian housing, with plenty of charts and detailed explanations, including:
- How Canada’s population growth impacts our housing market and affordability issues and why we can’t ‘build our way’ out of the problem
- Why investor demand is hard to measure and why it is of particular importance to the market
How to Watch/Listen:
- Click on play button above to watch on this blog post
- Go to our Move Smartly YouTube channel to watch this session there
- Go to our Move Smartly podcast to hear this episode when it become available on (new episodes go live each Tuesday) - click to listen here
About The Show
The Move Smartly show is co-hosted by John Pasalis, President and Broker of Realosophy Realty, and Urmi Desai, Editor of Move Smartly. MoveSmartly.com and its media channels on YouTube and various podcast platforms are powered by Realosophy Realty in Toronto, Canada.
Email John at email@example.com
To set-up a meeting with John and his agents at Realosophy Realty to discuss your personal real estate questions, visit: https://www.movesmartly.com/meetjohn
Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org
Urmi Desai is Founding Editor at Move Smartly, a leader in Toronto real estate news & analysis, and is Realosophy Realty's Chief Content Officer with responsibility for Realosophy.com and all consumer education and tools.
Urmi holds a B.A. in Political Science and English from the University of Toronto and an M.A. from the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs (Trade Economics) at Carleton University (Ottawa, Canada).