A very Happy Holidays to Move Smartly Readers! Here's a review of top mortgage tips to take you into 2021 given the crazy year that was.
I’ll be off until the new year. In the meantime, here are links to my recent blog posts that address five key mortgage questions:
- Is Another Bank of Canada Rate Cut on the Way?
- Have Canadian Mortgage Rates Bottomed?
- What Will Happen to Mortgage Rates When the Pandemic Ends?
- Should You Choose a Fixed- or Variable-Rate Mortgage? (Right Now It’s No Contest)
- When Will Canadian Mortgage Rates Rise?
Here also are links to my posts and calculators that will be useful to anyone who is actively looking to purchase right now:
The Bottom Line: I expect the current trend of gradually falling fixed and variable rates to continue as the calendar flips to 2021.
Image credit: iStock/Getty Images
David Larock is an independent full-time mortgage broker and industry insider who works with Canadian borrowers from coast to coast. David's posts appear on Mondays on this blog, Move Smartly, and on his blog, Integrated Mortgage Planners/blog.
December 22, 2020Mortgage |